Inquiries about Group Application for theTOEIC® Program
This inquiries form is only for use by representatives of companies, groups, schools, etc.
Please contact us using the individual contacts for each Secure Program if you are an individual taking the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test, the TOEIC Speaking & Writing Tests, or the TOEIC Bridge Test in Secure Program.
In addition, if you are an individual taking the Institutional Program (IP Test), please contact the person in charge at your company, group, or school.
Please read before making inquiries
- As a rule, responses to inquiries will be made via e-mail. You need to enter your e-mail address. If you use a free web-based e-mail service, our responses may be sorted into your spam folder. Please add “iibc-global.org” to your list of permitted contacts before making your inquiry.* Note that we may need to contact you directly by telephone depending on the content.
*Please contact your e-mail provider to learn how to set incoming e-mail permissions.
- Responses to inquiries received on non-business days (weekends, public holidays, the New Year holiday period) will be sent no earlier than the following business day. Please note that responses may take three or four days.
- If you have not received an e-mail response within five business days, please contact us again using the inquiries form. Our response may have been sorted into your spam folder, so please check that just in case.
Handling of personal information in inquiries
- Reason for use and provision of personal information
Personal information you enter in this inquiries form will only be used for checking the details of your inquiry and responding.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
Personal information will only be used within the scope agreed to by the user, and, save for emergency situations in which human life, safety, or assets are at risk, or as applies under Article 23-1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, it will not be provided to any third party.
- Outsourcing of personal information
The IIBC may, to the extent needed in order to achieve the purpose of use in 1 above, outsource the processing of personal information following the conclusion of a contract concerning its appropriate handling.
- Inquiries related to the handling of personal information
If you wish us to notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information, or have us disclose it, amend it, add to it or delete it, stop its use, or remove it, we shall notify you in writing once we have confirmed your identity. Please print out the disclosure request form from our official site and enclose the specified fee and a copy of the specified ID and post it to the IIBC. Contact the person in charge of group application at the IIBC for details.
- Agreement with the handling of personal information
To signify your agreement with the IIBC’s handling of your personal information, click the “Agree” button. Those under 16 should obtain the permission of their parent or guardian.
Personal Information Administrator
Institute for International Business Communication
General Manager, IP Division